Broker of Record and Senior Vice President, Intero Real Estate Services, the market leader in Santa Clara County
Selected the 2000 Realtor of the Year, the most prestigious honor awarded to a real estate broker!
- Full time real estate sales since 1974, real estate broker since 1976 with comprehensive experience and expertise in areas of importance in all elements of real estate
- Resource for attorneys. Many legal professionals utilize Doug’s services to handle their probate and trustee sales. They rely on him for quick market opinions and values.
- Extensive experience with foreclosures, bankruptcy and evictions.
- Serve as an expert witness
- Represented hundreds of buyers and sellers.
- Experienced mediator. Have successfully mediated many real estate disputes. Helped create the mediation program for the Santa Clara County Association of Realtors that has allowed the public to settle many disagreements without litigation.
- Strong negotiation skills, creative problem solving expertise and conscientious commitment in helping clients achieve their goals.
- Served in many positions of leadership in organized real estate
- Director of the
Association of Realtors. Past Regional Chairman. California
- 1999 President of the Santa Clara County Association of Realtors,
’s oldest real estate board with over 6,000 members California
- Served on and chaired numerous committees, subcommittees and task forces. Past chair of the Professional Standards and Arbitration Committee
- Teach real estate classes at
San Jose City College
- Legal Aspects of Real Estate
- Real Estate Principles
- Real Estate Practices